Ruby Blooms

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Soccer Finals

Most of the team before the game
This post is late but I wanted to show off my husband's soccer team. Saturday the 10th his league won this season's finals!!! Everyone was very excited and proud. I love watching my husband play soccer. I never was really into sports growing up with all girls in my family, sports were really not an interest of mine. I played volleyball in middle school and l was in gymnastics and liked it but I don't really have a competitive personality. I have more of an artsy personality, playing musical instruments, art, and doing handmade crafts like knitting, crocheting and sewing. But, as I watch my husband play I see how determined and movtivated he is as he runs for a ball, he is definitely not a lazy player! He is a pretty fast runner, has a lot of endurance, and has good footwork. I'm pretty impressed, haha! We go out to the field sometimes on the weekend and I toss the balls to him to practice passing and ball taps and after he shoots the ball I throw them back to him. I can definitely see the fun in soccer and I enjoy watching the game. It is such a joy to watch him play. So, I just wanted to say "good job team!" ☺

First place
Sporting his new winners jersey


A little less organized picture but here is part of the team with their huge trophy





No comments:

Post a Comment