Six years ago when I arrived in Mexico I had no idea that I
was going to meet the man that would sweep me off my feet. We met and I felt something
that I had never felt before. He made me smile and laugh and I loved the way he looked at me. As I waved to him goodbye, I thought I would
never see that man again since there was going to be over 1,600 miles between us. As time went by, each day, I could not wait to
hear his voice or see his face. My feelings became more than just a crush and
I realized that HE was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life
with.
The next thing I know he proposed. My heart skipped a beat
and without a doubt in my mind I said “Yes!” We could not wait to say “I do” so
only three months past and we were celebrating with family and friends on our
wedding day. Our dreams had finally come true! We moved and set out on a
new adventure together.
Since that day, there has been bumps and twists in our road
but I still have not lost that feeling I felt when we first met. Now here we are, four years of marriage,
celebrating all that we have done and all that is yet to come. I still without
a doubt say “I do” to whatever life throws at us, as long as it’s with him. I truely feel blessed that God chose me to be my husband's wife and I love waking up to his sweet face each morning.
I love you, Toño! Happy Anniversary sweetie!

No comments:
Post a Comment