I am a small town girl from the midwest who has moved to the Bay Area. It has been quite an adjustment but, it is all worth being able to be on this adventure with my AMAZING husband. I am not a great writer but, I started this blog to be able to keep family and friends in the loop of my family highlights and adventures.
Ruby Blooms
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
We caught you! HAHA!!!
Here is a dad holding his little girl to help her go the bathroom at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco on Thanksgiving day. Antonio spotted them while we were walking past them to look at the boats coming in. We both just started to laugh and Antonio just had to take a picture. I guess when you gotta go, you gotta go!
Labels:
Misc.,
San Francisco,
Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awwwww...I definitely know how that feels but with my lil boy not a girl. It's a little less conspicuous with a boy. But I remember over this past summer...our visit to Nebraska..we were getting out of the car to take family photos at a park...right in front of the tennis courts. My lil man said 'Momma I got to tee tee!' I guess I asked for it because my response was 'Hold on a sec.' and before I knew it he dropped draw (underwear and pants down to his feet) and was peeing for all to see...pointing TOWARDS the tennis courts!! Ahh the joys of motherhood. It was definitely memorable and HILARIOUS. I couldn't quite laughing while his daddy was terrified...just lighten up and enjoy it. If that's the worst he ever does (and I'm sure it won't be) then we are doing good!!!
ReplyDelete