Today we went to Golden Gate Field to watch the horse races! It was dollar days and I have always wanted to see a horse race, it always seemed so exciting!!! So, today we went and watched 5 races. Here are a few pictures from our exciting day:
I am a small town girl from the midwest who has moved to the Bay Area. It has been quite an adjustment but, it is all worth being able to be on this adventure with my AMAZING husband. I am not a great writer but, I started this blog to be able to keep family and friends in the loop of my family highlights and adventures.
Ruby Blooms
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Golden Gate Field, A Day at the Races!!!
Today we went to Golden Gate Field to watch the horse races! It was dollar days and I have always wanted to see a horse race, it always seemed so exciting!!! So, today we went and watched 5 races. Here are a few pictures from our exciting day:
Labels:
Berkeley,
California,
My Family,
Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment