I am a small town girl from the midwest who has moved to the Bay Area. It has been quite an adjustment but, it is all worth being able to be on this adventure with my AMAZING husband. I am not a great writer but, I started this blog to be able to keep family and friends in the loop of my family highlights and adventures.
Ruby Blooms
Monday, December 27, 2010
The Nutcracker
Yesterday we decided that we would actually go to the Nutcracker. We were debating if we should go but we decided that it would be a nice thing to do around Christmas and neither of us had ever been to a ballet before. I had always wanted to see the Nutcracker and so we bought the tickets in the afternoon and drove to San Francisco. We were unable to take pictures of the ballet but I thought I would post their trailer. It was so beautiful and we had a great time!!!
Labels:
Christmas,
Nutcracker,
San Francisco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment