Ruby Blooms

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall is here!


I love fall time! Last Sunday was the first day of Autumn. I've been able to tell becasue it seems a bit colder in the mornings, even though during the day the weather is pretty nice and warm. I love this time of the season when the air is crisp and cool, leaves start turning red, yellow and orange, and I can get out my light sweaters and leather boots. It is always kinda chilly where I live but fall does seem a little different. Maybe because I know it's fall and we are supposed to be having those temperatures? I've been in the mood for all things pumpkin lately...pumpkin bread, pumpkin pancakes...etc. I even thought about making pumpkin frozen yogurt! So, last night I brought out my HARVEST decor and decorated my house with little, painted, wooden pumpkins, my pumpkin wreath and my Harvest sign. I also bought some sort of dark red flower/weed bouquet, (not sure what they are) but I thought it was a great bouquet for my table.
I've also been drinking hot tea in the morning after my walk to work from the train station. I found this Tazo hot tea at the store, baked cinnamon apple! It's a perfect flavor for mornings and it makes me excited it's fall :)
What have you been doing to get ready for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment