So FINALLY my husband is home from his business trip to China and his few day trip to Japan on his way home! I couldn't wait for him to be back home, I know he was only gone for 10 days but I really do miss his company when he's away (even if he's gone for one night). So, hopefully he can get well rested this weekend and get rid of the jetlag :) He is so lucky to have these experiences of traveling all over the world, even though he doesn't get to see all that much since it's for work. The bad part is that he has to leave me at home, hopefully I can go with him sometime to see somewhere new too!
Due to my agency being primarily Chinese and it being founded in Chinatown 35 years ago our office is starting to look quite festive! There are red and gold decorations including round lanterns hanging in the lobby. The city is also starting to decorate for the Chinese New Year festivities for next weekend. So why do I care do much about all these festivities do you ask?!?! Well, I get Monday off as a paid holiday to honor the culture of my fellow co-workers. So I am excited to have a 2 three day weekend coming my away, including next Monday the 18th for President's day!
Hope you all have a great weekend, I will be enjoying having my husband back and having a relax day on Monday. What are your weekend plans?

No comments:
Post a Comment