I am a small town girl from the midwest who has moved to the Bay Area. It has been quite an adjustment but, it is all worth being able to be on this adventure with my AMAZING husband. I am not a great writer but, I started this blog to be able to keep family and friends in the loop of my family highlights and adventures.
Ruby Blooms
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Wynonna Judd and Ballroom Competition
So I am trying to update everything I have done recently...Here are a few pictures of what we have done...Weeks ago my husband's salsa team preformed at a benefit and Wynonna was one of the performers. She was really funny and puts on a great show!!! Next, last weekend we went to a Professional Ballroom dance Competition in San Jose. This was my first time to a ballroom competition, it was really fun to watch all the different dancers and made me really want to learn some of the different styles. It really encouraged me to want to take more classes and be a better dancer because it really looked so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment