I am a small town girl from the midwest who has moved to the Bay Area. It has been quite an adjustment but, it is all worth being able to be on this adventure with my AMAZING husband. I am not a great writer but, I started this blog to be able to keep family and friends in the loop of my family highlights and adventures.
Ruby Blooms
Friday, November 11, 2011
My birthday!
So I turned 25 this week. It actually kind of hit me weird. I feel older being 25 rather than 24, it's almost sad! But I had a really nice day. I woke up to my husband playing the song they play for birthdays in Mexico early and he surprised me with movie tickets to The Help and a picture with an iPhone saying it was on its way. I was so excited!!! That night we went for dinner, the movie and of course ice cream! Overall it was a nice day celebrating with my hubby!... And now I can post from my phone!
Labels:
Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment