Ruby Blooms

Monday, November 14, 2011

Halloween!

 Here are some Halloween silly pictures. We searched and searched for a pair costume but no luck. We decided we could be Batman and Robin but could only find a Robin suit and Wolverine. So that is what we were...We went to a dance studio for a Halloween Costume/Dance party. If you have ever seen the movie "Dance with Me" with Chayanne and Vanessa Williams when they have a dance party at their studio you will know how it was like, I felt like I was in that movie haha. Anyways, here are some shots of us in the ally way which seems like a good place to take pictures of superheros!
Why was I doing Karate chops??? I don't know but it seemed like a good fighting move at the time haha

Wolverine, everyone kept telling him he didn't even need the suit because he already has the muscles  haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment