Hey just a quick update...I have another interview with a health clinic. I have had an interview with the place before at a different location but they have filled that particular position and passed my application to another location. Both jobs are for a Health Educator position but the topics that I would be educating clients on for this position maybe a bit different just because it is for Teens. This clinic has many locations and hire many bilinguals due to the clinic focusing on families who don't speak English or don't have a lot of money. I hope that when they tell me more about the position that it would be something that really interests me! I ask for you all to pray for me that my interview will go smoothly, that I won't get too nervous, and that my words would come out clear.
I will keep you all updated :)
No comments:
Post a Comment