Ruby Blooms

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A job!

Well I have some exciting news...I am not unemployed anymore! Today Pea in a Pod called me again to offer a little more on their salary.  I decided to go ahead and take the job. I figured that when I found a full time job I would deal with any problems that may arise. This store never mentioned committing for a year like the other store did so I am hoping that if I do find a full time job that I will not have any problems with that. It may take months for me to find something else and this job seems to be pretty nice. It is nice that it is fairly close to home, about 4 miles which takes 10-15 minutes to drive. I start filling out paperwork on Friday afternoon. I hope I made the right decision and that it is a good job!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! I'll have to call and talk more about it : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, I'll call you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete