Ruby Blooms

Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm Back!

I am back home from visiting my family.  I had a wonderful time with my family and friends. I am so glad I was able to go and spend time with them for two weeks. I can't wait to see them again soon! It was sad to say goodbye but I was so glad to finally see my hubby again yesterday afternoon. Now I am back home  unpacking, of course washing lots of laundry and even some dishes. When I saw my cousin's blog about making weekly meal menus I thought it was a great idea so I am going to try it! I always make the same thing and rarely use my cook books or the few magazines that I have with new recipes. So, today I made myself a chart of what I am going to make for dinner each day. I have about 3 weeks planned so far and asked my husband to think of some requests that he would like to eat for dinner. I am really excited to start on it because I have picked out a few new recipes for each week that we are going to try out of my healthy cooking magazines and Weight Watchers cookbook. I am also making a few meals that I haven't made in quite a while! If you have any quick, yummy, and healthy recipes that you think I should try let me know and it can make it on my menus :)
Bottle feeding Agnes

Feeding Agnes

Organic eggs anyone?
Some other news is that I was made an offer at Pea in a Pod today for a part time sales associate. I was hoping they would offer me a bit more money per hour so please pray that I make the right decision in taking or not taking the position. I am going to make the decision early this week. I really need a job but I am unsure if I should just wait until I find a full time position and would make more $ per hour. I am having a hard time working up the motivation to look for new positions but have applied for about 40 jobs since we moved. I really want to work with pregnant women and use my passion for helping and educating women on breastfeeding but have not had any luck. But, maybe I need to keep looking for more of a bilingual position because I don't think working with pregnant women is going to help my "baby fever" haha. But, I am praying that God brings me the perfect job that I can use my gifts for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment