So here I am in my small town comfort zone getting ready to fly into a big, crazy city in one week. I feel that at times I am free falling, falling into a hole with no end but I know that God is good and will catch me and direct me. With so many feelings going through my head I almost can't think straight haha! I am nervous, scared, excited, and sad of leaving everything that is my comfort. But, I know that this is something that I have to do in my life right now and I keep reminding myself that it is not forever. It takes a lot of trust in my husband and trust in God that he will take care of us. Here my adventures begin and I am excited for that. My plan is to write down what I experience as I am a "Californian." So, here I go with one bag in one hand and my husband's hand in the other jumping with both feet in an adventure of unknowns.
No comments:
Post a Comment