I am a small town girl from the midwest who has moved to the Bay Area. It has been quite an adjustment but, it is all worth being able to be on this adventure with my AMAZING husband. I am not a great writer but, I started this blog to be able to keep family and friends in the loop of my family highlights and adventures.
Ruby Blooms
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Apartment Hunting...Still!
Yes we are still apartment hunting but finally it is coming to an end. We have been checking out Walnut Creek and we are seeing an apartment in the city today. So we have basically checked out the whole area...Berkeley, Rockridge, Jack London Square in Oakland, Walnut Creek, and finally today San Francisco. So, hopefully we decide and get all the paperwork done. I am just worn out from looking at so many places I can't wait till it is over and we can have our own place rather than stay in a hotel,which is nice at times and a pain on others.
Labels:
Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Thanksgiving, Natalie and Antonio! Hope the apartment hunt is successful soon!
ReplyDelete