| The beach from our hotel room |
I am a small town girl from the midwest who has moved to the Bay Area. It has been quite an adjustment but, it is all worth being able to be on this adventure with my AMAZING husband. I am not a great writer but, I started this blog to be able to keep family and friends in the loop of my family highlights and adventures.
Ruby Blooms
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Cancun
The last day we spent the whole day relaxing on the beach. Cancun was absolutely amazing. I fell in love with all the different colors of blue that the water was, the excellent service that our hotel had, and the total relaxation! I hope someday soon we can go back and hit a few more places we missed this time. Next destinations will be Isla Mujeres and Chichen-Itza!
Labels:
Beach,
Cancun,
Family Vacation,
Mexico
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment