Ruby Blooms

Friday, April 5, 2013

Tunes

My job can get extremely slow or extremeley busy. Lately it has been extremeley SLOW. So having Spotify on my computer at work really helps so I can somewhat zone out and be occupied or to do my work. What usually gets me through the day is a quick and peppy playlist so I don't go crazy but since it is the first week in the month my job consists of calculation of attendance sheets to pay my client's child care providers. I needed to find a playlist that was a bit more mellow so I can make sure each provider is paid correctly.  The job is easy but just to be sure I need to focus, because if you were to ask my husband math is not my strong suit :D So, today I have enjoyed the sounds of Norah Jones and Ray LaMontagne. Here are a few of my tunes...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment