I am a small town girl from the midwest who has moved to the Bay Area. It has been quite an adjustment but, it is all worth being able to be on this adventure with my AMAZING husband. I am not a great writer but, I started this blog to be able to keep family and friends in the loop of my family highlights and adventures.
Ruby Blooms
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Christmas shopping!
Today I am going to be Christmas shopping! I usually have most of my shopping done by now but for some reason this year I am so behind. I am thinking its because I am married to a procrastinator! I actually like to go Christmas shopping it gets me ready for the upcoming celebration of Christ's birth. It gives me joy to give gifts to others and think about something they would love to open on Christmas day! But now that I am in a bigger city it feels even more festive! So wish me luck that I can find what I am looking for today haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment